Illustrator born in Barcelona, where he studied Illustration and Graphic Design.
He develops his work mostly for editorial and personal projects.
He has worked for The New Yorker, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and The Boston Globe among others.
His work has been selected at the Society of Illustrators, Communication Arts Illustration Annual, 3×3 and American Illustration. In 2009 he obtained the Injuve Creación Joven prize, granted by the Government of Spain, and selected in the 2nd CJ Picture Book Awards held in South Korea.
At present he’s based in Barcelona working as a freelance illustrator.
The New Yorker · The New York Times · The Wall Street Journal · The Boston Globe ·
Harvard Business Review · Princeton University · MIT Technology Review · Adweek · Men’s Health · Le Monde Diplomatique Brasil · Revue XXI · France Culture Papiers · SNCF
- Society of Illustrators. Selected (2015, 2013,)
- Communication Arts. Selected (2015, 2014, 2013)
- American Illustration 33. Selected Winner (2015, 2014)
- 3×3 illustration. Honorable Mention (2014)
- Injuve Creacion Joven. Ministry of Equality of Spain. Winner (2009)
- 2nd CJ Picture Book Awards held in South Korea. Selected (2009)